Did you know you might be washing your gym clothing all wrong?
On average, our fitness sets should be used in good condition for at least 6 months. Proper washing of clothes will ensure their longevity and so you will be able to enjoy them more.
Clothes should be washed separately from all other types of clothing, especially colored ones and any abrasive material. We recommend that all items ordered from our site be washed as follows:
• When inserted into the washing machine, they must be turned inside out.
• Wash with cold water using a small amount of detergent (liquid detergent preferably).
• Do not wash using laundry conditioner such as Coccolino, Silan, etc.
• Do not bleach.
• Do not dry using the tumble dryer, or the washing machine dryer. The fabric of the clothes can easily deteriorate. Hang dry instead.
• Do not iron. Sports clothing do not need to be ironed, because they are made of an elastic DRI-FIT material combined with polyester.
• Self-tanners of any kind can stain the clothes.
• Beware of abrasive objects. Some clothing models have a sensitive outer fabric that can be easily scratch or even be broken with nails.